Welcoming Chapter Members
who are committed to
Vision, Mission and Chapter Goals:
Unlocking Opportunities for Business by Giving Hispanic Leaders and Consumers a Voice
Build authentic Hispanic leaders that can enable business growth for the corporations they serve through culturally-relevant training and executive education.
CHL Chapter Goals:
- Serve as a Hispanic leadership talent development pipeline for corporations for both existing and new employees.
- Help corporations, colleges and universities most effectively recruit, retain and develop authentic Hispanic leaders.
- Consult the C-Suite, senior executives and recruiters about why/how Hispanic talent and business development are interconnected and dependent upon one another to cultivate corporate growth.
- Guide Hispanics and non-Hispanics how to enable the "Hispanic Factor" together in America's corporations and the important role of cultural competence as a competitive advantage.
- Teach members on how to strengthen their career management goals. Train members how to "sell themselves" by helping them design their personal brands to more effectively interview and contribute to the goals & objectives of the organizations they serve. Training will focus on how members can utilize their natural skills and characteristics that make them more authentic and effective.
- Provide corporations with the cultural insights to create a "best place to work" environment for Hispanic talent.
- Annual membership fees: $395.00
- Charter membership fees (year-1) are waived upon Level-1 CHL Certification enrollment at Hispanic Training Center.
- Chapter President must be enrolled and complete Level-1 CHL Certification within 3 months of enrollment through Hispanic Training Center.
- All Chapter members must be enrolled and complete Level-1 CHL Certification within 6 months of enrollment through Hispanic Training Center.
To learn more about our CHL Chapters, membership and/or how to become a Chapter President, please contact Annette Prieto at 949-387-2609 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org